Welcome to Denmark

Hi everyone! 

As you know, we are going to be spending some time in Denmark walking, talking, meeting new people, going to Tivoli, and 7 Eleven. We will miss you all for three whole months but we will hope to keep you posted on our adventures in Denmark. Adios - bye - yasou - au revoir - farvel!

P.S. Sometimes I will show up as Becca. She is one of my guest writers and is my mom. Maybe my sister, Eleanor, will be writing too.

Evelyn

Comments

  1. Hi Evie!!!,
    I miss you and I hope you are having fun!
    Miss you!
    - Georgia!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya hope u r having lots of fun!
    - Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you and have fun
    -Clara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss u Evy. Tell us all of your highlights when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone when u r publishing something you have too tap on sign out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are having lot of fun eating and walking and eating and walking and eating did i mention eating?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 50